Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician
The individual’s primary responsibility is to support the companies’ needs as a Mechanical Assembly Technician and be able to work in a team oriented environment, duties include the assembly of the optics and mechanics of optical systems and to verify and record the proper tolerances were met and incoming inspection of optical and mechanical components. Assisting in the testing of said optical assemblies may also be necessary.
· Assembly of optical systems to yield the required assembly tolerances.
· Record necessary information for traceability of assembly procedures.
· Inspect incoming optical and mechanical components for conformance to purchased prints.
· Assist in the optimization of optical components and mechanics to achieve desire results.
· Assistance with improving the assembly process and identifying design improvements for next generation products.
· Assist with quality assurance and continuous improvement.
· Vendor qualification.
· Support company quality team as needed.
· Good manual dexterity, attention to detail, self accountable, well organized and has exceptional integrity.
· Patience, Not afraid to work long hours and ask questions or challenge convention, likes to be challenged and has a sense of humor.
· Ability to work in a team oriented environment and communicate effectively through listening, understanding and supplying timely feedback.
· Self starter with willingness and discipline to continually learn.
· Strong math skills.
· Familiarity with various measuring instruments is a plus.
· 3+ years of optical assembly experience
Submit your resume and cover letter to Stephanie Diaz (email@example.com) today!