quality assurance coordinator.
The individual’s primary responsibility will be to support the companies’ needs as a Quality Assurance Coordinator which will require she/he maintains a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a team oriented environment and support numerous aspects of the companies quality, documenting and processing systems.
1. Document and audit quality assurance procedures as needed to ensure quality standards are adhered to.
2. Maintain records of equipment calibration to ensure standards are in place.
3. Ensure ISO certification documentation is up to date, compliant, and oversee corresponding audits.
4. Ensure that all incoming materials have necessary quality documentation to ensure that said parts meet specifications.
5. Inspect all outgoing products for quality and document inspection and support the coalescence of said documents.
6. Oversee engineering change order requests and documentation.
7. Maintain documentation for current drawing revisions and ensure vendors and assembly have the most current drawing revisions.
8. Interface with customers and vendors as needed to address quality concerns and or issues.
9. Maintain record of all customer returns with supporting paperwork and dispositions. Document Return-forms that are with returned parts to address deficiencies.
10. Remote and on site, evaluation of vendor quality, delivery, etc...
11. Establish and document quality metrics to give management visibility on quality issues.
12. Maintain list of vendor non-disclosure agreements, certifications, and corrective actions to ensure that they are in full compliance.
13. Perform and support the testing of systems for required performance levels as covered in the agreed upon specifications or standards.
14. Contribute to the company's endeavors to remain an innovator in this ever expanding technical market.
1. Communications with engineering, assembly, and sales, as needed, to insure clarity of the information supplied for testing and assembly purposes.
1. 3-5 years of experience
2. Ability to work in a team oriented environment and communicate effectively through listening, understanding, and supplying timely feedback in both a written and verbal form.
3. Self starter with the willingness and discipline to continually learn optical and mechanical technology.
4. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
General StingRay responsibilities
All employees at StingRay are expected to assist in the day to day duties typical of a small company including answering incoming calls, preparation of outgoing shipments, scheduling and delivery of packages for shipment, office and kitchen maintenance and cleaning, disposing of trash & recyclables, running local errands, planning & coordinating company events, etc.